Thursday, October 20, 2011

Learning to Trust

It has been quite the past few weeks in the life of Alex, man...  I have been relying on no one but myself.  I THOUGHT I was allowing the Savior to help me.  I wasn't.  I have been thrown into the fire of affliction in a few ways.  Sound scary?  Yeah.  It is!  But it's cooling down and I am being molded into a brighter, more confident and committed Daughter.  I went and spoke with my Institute teacher, Brother Harding, last Friday and he gave me so much incredible insight that has allowed me to make decisions that have affected my "right now" happiness and the happiness I will choose to have in my future life.  I am slowly becoming better at interpreting the Spirit and His language so that I can better do what is best for myself.  I am SO GRATEFUL for The Comforter, The Spirit of God, The Holy Ghost...  He directs me in the Lord's way. 

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the sill waters.  He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil..."

I fear no more.  I have courage, faith, obedience and,  just like you , the Love of Jesus Christ!

I'll be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment